👋 hi, i'm joey.
Week Notes: May 18 - May 24
- Wrote and published a blog post detailing how I use Notion!
- Virtually met with and provided career advice to two designers who just graduated.
- Read and took notes on Dan Eden’s 3x3 GTD blog post.
- Began learning SwiftUI! Started this 100 Days of Swift course and am really excited!
- I really enjoy using checklists to keep track of things I need to do and I find myself creating mini lists all the time inside of my Figma files. I published this resource, which will allow anyone to do the same.
What are Week Notes?
I recently came across this tweet by Dan Mall, where he shared that he’s trying out a new project that is publishing what he calls “Weeknotes” to his site. I really love this idea, as it’s an easy way to both share what you’re up to and keep a running journal of personal and professional progress.