👋 hi, i'm joey.
Week Notes: May 4 - May 8
- Shared a quick Figma tip for how to pin files within projects for your team.
- Played Settlers of Catan with a group of friends in Figma! It was super fun and actually worked really well!
- More updates to my iOS Kit for Figma. It’s been really such a joy to work on this and I’m so happy to see that people are getting a lot of use out of it so far! Feedback is so welcomed.
- Drafted and shared a large Twitter thread on what it means to be a Designer Advocate at Figma. I’m so proud and humbled to be a part of this team and to be able to do the work we do.
- Hosted another Figma livestream where our hosts explored the developer/designer relationship and shared the ways in which they work to continuously improve upon it.
- Michael Lee, a Product Designer at Pivotal, invited me to join one of the design classes he teaches at AAU as a guest speaker. I feel so grateful to have had that opportunity to share a bit about my background and life so far as a Product Designer.